Driving Towards a Greater Tomorrow
The Oases are managed and operated in-line with the best environmental practices with particular attention addressed to improving water efficiency, enhancing indoor air quality, increasing recycling rates, utilizing green purchasing options and reducing energy usage.
- Installation of convenient recycling stations at Oases increased recycling by 397 tons per year
- 100% of electronic waste (e.g. light bulbs) created by building operations is recycled
- Installation of low-flow sink aerators reduced water usage by 3 million gallons annually
- Replacement of domestic plumbing fixtures is projected to save an additional 16.5 million gallon of water a year
- 100% of cleaning products are manufactured locally and 75% are ‘Green Seal’ approved
- 80% of packaged waste reduced annually